Saturday, September 19, 2009

Labor Day

After the first two weeks of school being so busy and hectic, we really needed to long Labor Day weekend. For the most part, we just hung around the house and chilled out. I put out the Fall decorations (even though it still feels like summer outside)because I love autumn so much. We also went over to Dad and Deborah's for an "end of the Season Pool Party." I didn't get in the water, but apparently, it was pretty chilly. That didn't phase Connor... He put his swimming lesson skills to the test and was able to jump, play, splash and swim all on his own without one of us in the pool with him! (We, of course, were sitting right by the pool with our eyes on him the whole time.) It was a nice day and fun was had by all. Now, bring on the cooler weather!!!





No comments: