Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Day of School

I can't believe my baby is starting kindergarten! He is so excited to be going to school! The best part, according to Connor, is that he won't have to take a nap anymore! ha ha ha!!! These are some pictures from Meet the Teacher Night and from the first day. Of course, I am posting this four weeks later, so in the last four weeks, Connor has done a great job in school! He loves his teacher, loves kindergarten, and loves going to school. Yesterday he came home with a book from the library. He was sooooo excited because it was one that his teacher had read to them in class. He carried it around with him all last night (even took it to martial arts with him), Shawn and I both read it to him, and he took his book to bed with him. This morning he woke up and started reading it again! I hope that he never loses this love he has for learning!



No comments: