Saturday, September 19, 2009

Connor's Birthday





My first born son turned 5 yeard old on August 4th! Where has the time gone? It just sems like yesterday taht I was laid up on bedrest going out of my mind for four months when I was pregnant with him! Connor is such a blessing to us. He truly is a very special little boy.
On his birthday, Connor and I had a lunch/movie date. We ate at non other than McDonalds and saw Ice Age 3 at the theatres. That night he and I, along with Shawn, Garrett, Grandma and Grandpa, went out to eat at Panda Wok...Connor's second favorite...Chinese Food! We came home to open presents and have cake. His birthday cake lookd like a cheesburger! So cute!
Connor's party was that following weekend at the Frisco Fire Station. The friendly firefighters took the kids on a tour of the station. They got to get inside one of the fire trucks and ambulance. It was a lot of fun!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Fire Station Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: