Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It Has Been A While

Wow... my last post was in March??? Reall??? So much has happened since then. Going to do my best to try and catch up. Will add more pictures later.
April: Celebrated Easter at our house with the Grimes Family. Daniel was home but left a few weeks later to go overseas to Afghanistan.
May: Busy times at the end of the school year. I went with Connor's class on a field trip to the Dallas Arboretum, there was Field Day, and of course we wrapped up the school year and kindergarten was over!
June: Summer fun at home with the boys. We stayed busy in the sun and by the pool as much as we could.
July: We were still enjoying the time off from school. I celebrated my 36th birthday... when did I get so old???
August: We celebrated Connor's 6th birthday by going bowling at Strikz. The beginning of the school year business began and before you knew it.. Connor was starting the 1st grade and I started teaching 4th grade for the first time!
September: Not a whole lot going on in September other than Fall pictures and dress up days at school.
October: Fijnally in the swing of things, we celebrated Garrett's 4th birthday at Falcon Field Park. The family went to the Celina Pumpkin Patch and the boys dressed up like football players for Halloween.
November: Connor lost his first tooth this month! He was excited to find that the tooth fairy left him $5 under his pillow. I explained that the tooth fairy was generous becausr it was his forst one...
We also took Shawna out for her 21st birthday (now I really feel old!) and took a road trip to Kentucky to celebrate Thanksgiving with Shawn's mom.
Whew!!! That's the last 8 months in a nutshell! I'm going to try to do better about posting things more frequently.





1 comment:

Valerie Chamberlain said...

WOW -- I was surprised to see your blog move up in my "I follow this blog" section!! Ha ha -- good that you posted the update...look how great you look! Sassy!