Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back Yard Fun

So this afternoon Shawn took the boys out in the back yard to play catch while I worked on balancing the checkbook and paying bills. (How lucky am I????) After a little while of peace and quiet I hear, "Carrie, come look at Connor!" As I turn the corner to look out the back door (which is in the breakfast nook right off the kitchen), a blast of water sprays my kitchen floor! Connor had taken over the water hose! As it turns out, the game of catch turned into a water hose war! Shawn, in his infinite wisdom decided to turn the water on the boys while they ran around the backyard and went down the slide on their swing set. Normally this wouldn't have been an issue, but they were in their sneakers and good clothes! Oh well... it all cleans up and dries off...even the wet grass that now lines my tile floor. All that matters is that the boys had a great time playing in the backyard with Daddy today!




No comments: