Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Growing Up

Well, Garrett is now sleeping in a toddler bed. Fittingly enough, he calls it "my new bed." As if taking down the crib wasn't enough of a reminder that my baby is no longer a baby, Garrett was moved up to a new room at daycare and his new teachers are wanting to potty train him! Today was the first day that he wore real underware! He did pretty well, actually. Only 2 accidents!

2 comments:

Heather Adamo Brose said...

Doing better than us. My little Sarah, who will be 3 in June is totally not potty trained. I'm not even trying until Summer-right now, there are jsut too many layers of clothes to remove for a little girl in a hurry(tights, jeans with a snap, undies). Good luck!

The Grimes Family said...

Thanks! I really wasn't planning on potty training until this summer becasue I would be off work and I could devote much more time, energy and attention to the task. But his daycare asked if they could start and for some strange reason I agreed...:0)